Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Tea Garden


Welcome Lovely Blossoms!  Every Monday I plan to pour some hot and steamy tea for you to start your day!  Just in case you are unaware, "tea" is slang for gossip.  This feature is not just reserved for the  uber famous celebrities.  I'll serve tea, juices and berries on psuedo celebrities and faux celebrity bloggers alike (yes, I tried it).

Alright let's just jump right into it...

A glob of honey goes to Kenya Moore of Real Housewives of Atlanta and her amazing self esteem. On last night's episode, she stated that she has been told she favors Beyonce.  Let's just be all the way real.  No one told her that.  If they did, they lied.  It's obvious to me that she just needs some good therapy, a few hugs and a box of tissue.  Furthermore, this thing with Walter is just a vapid dream wrapped up in a needy quilt, sandwiched between some insecurity and fear.  I want her to stop.  Like yesterday.  Her natural hair is fabbers though.



An entire packet of Splenda goes to Amber Rose and Whiz Khalifa.  They celebrated the impending birth of their bouncing baby boy at their baby shower yesterday.  Are you not LOVING that rainbow colored bodycon dress on Amber?  Oh, you're not?  Booo to you my friend...boo to you. By the by...that's Lola Monroe with her.  She's a cutesville preggers chick too.



Two lumps of raw sugar to Tami Roman star of Basketball Wives and her new NV Clinical Diet Adds.  Moses KNOWS that I have been contemplating a pill, powder or potion to aid me in shedding these extra pounds.  She looks good in the adds.  Classy and articulate.  That's a big come-up from her portrayal on Basketball Wives and The Real World...remember her on that?


Every week, I will give a specially brewed tea to a person I think that is most deserving.  

The blend this week is...
Especially for Kerry Washington in her Peter Pilotto dress.  Baby, this dress is so fly and so outside of the box!  This is definitely a Resurrection Sunday dress!  This look has the power to raise the dead! Did you see the leopard print pumps. #PraiseMoses









4 comments:

  1. The tea is on! I am so tired of Kenya and her messed up skin. I too love that dress Kerry is rocking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl... You know you are a mess, right?! LMBO!!!! I'm so mad at "Resurrection Sunday dress."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post! I really do love the bodycon dress that Amber Rose is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO...LMAO! Amber looks a hot mess...and so does Kerry! Come on...Olivia...YOU KNOW BETTER!

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!