Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Gotta Press PAUSE...

I am in the THICK of finishing my degree.  I have tried many times to maintain this blog while going to school, being a mom and doing everything else and I CANNOT.  Instead of being inconsistent and not creating the content that I want to, I'm just going to but this blog on hiatus until I'm done.  So, I'll see you all again in MARCH!  I don't know why it took all this time to realize that this is what I needed to do.  Let me not lie...I was ignoring my intuition and my inner voice!



What makes us feel like we need to do everything?  You could say it's drive, ambition, determination or any one of those things I suppose.  For me, it has been a combination of keeping up with this person that I thought I should be AND chasing my dreams.

HOWEVER, what I have come to realize is, I cannot chase my dreams and strive towards my goals if I don't first get myself in order and accomplish the goal I set long ago which was to FINISH MY DEGREE!  Even though teaching in the traditional sense is no longer one of my dreams, it used to be.  I owe it to Rochelle of the past...and of the future to FOLLOW-THROUGH!

So, even though I'm not fully present in this virtual space, know that I am working my way back here.  I will be whole because I am investing in myself and I will have my cart leisurely strolling behind my horse.

Thank you for showing me love when I have posted here.  Thank you for engaging.  Please stop by my FB Fan Page and hit like.  I do love to share on there everyday as it is waaaay easier than planning and executing a blog post.

Is there something in YOUR life that you need to press pause on so that you can prepare for your next steps?  Tell me about it!


2 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! Good luck with finishing up your degree. I was in the same boat last year...I was coming down to the wire in completing my thesis requirement for my Masters and was unable to keep up with blogging. We all understand that completing your degree is a priority! Knock em dead. See you in March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with school! See ya when you get back!

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!