Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Hiatus and Catharsis...

Dear You,

During my hiatus from this space several life altering events have occurred.  I'm sure in the weeks and months ahead, I'll share those and many more experiences with you.  After all, being a blogger and sharing your life experiences with the world is nothing less than cathartic. My goal is that my catharsis becomes a source of comfort and confidence for you.

You know what is important to me?  You.  No, I'm serious.  There are so many nouns (people, places, things) in the world that take from, hurt, abuse, enslave and scare us.  Especially those of us with vaginas.  We typically don't take good care of each other as we should.  That's unfortunate.


So, with deliberate and focused energy, I am saying that I am endeavoring to pour into you all that the world has purposely or passively taken from you.  Well, all that I have to give that is.

This space is still going to be a miscellaneous, hodge podge of all that I feel good about sharing.  However, the overall goal is to uplift and inspire...me and you.

You're fucking amazing,
Rochelle





3 comments:

  1. Yes, that is the goal! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! And love the graphics! I may start doing that for my blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl! I love a good meme/graphic!

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!