Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm not a Jockey, I just play one on my blog...

What's up Rose Heads?  I typically shy away from OOTD posts.  I don't ever remember to take pictures in the day time.  So, it makes it hard to have nice photos for a post.  Also, because even though I think I'm pretty fly, I've recently been compairing myself to other bloggers.  I don't kow why I do that!  Those ladies are passionate about fashoin so, they spend a lot of money and time perfecting their looks and their blogs.  Me, I work full time, go to school, craft and run my side business so, I don't have as much time as I would like to really dig into fashion.  But, I do love it!

So, my husband bought me these riding boots I've been drooling over.  He said he wanted to spoil me.  I love that man! While running errands this past weekend, I thought I'd create an outfit around them.  Check it!



Okay, now, NeShanta of Styleisshe.com would probably drop kick me for carry my Dooney & Burke instead of a manageable clutch. BUT...I'm a mommy of a three year old.  I need my "stuff" man! LOL!  The sad part is I have other purses.  I'm going to TRY to do better since I know better.


My hubby took these photos.  He kept telling me it was too dark in the house but, I was like so!  I'm not running a fashion blog!  It is what it is.  But, he was right.  These pics are bad.  Sigh... I'll do better with that as well.

I'm going to continue to do these posts because they make me think of what I'm going to wear in advance and motivate me to continue to look and feel my best!

Fit Facts:

Tweed Jacked - Thrifted
Striped Top - Thrifted
Pants - Forever 21 +
Necklace - Forever 21
Boots - Gianni Bini (Dillards this season)
Bag - Dooney and Burke




12 comments:

  1. I love the outfit!! I think the photos are nice, but I hear your hubby! Try using PicMonkey for self editting! I learned about it on GSMM and ... use it ALL THE TIME NOW!! SO much faster than Photoshop and easier!! But I love the boots too!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look boo. I am not going to fuss about the purse because you look so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Love the blazer. I'm rarely without my mom bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blazer & those boots!!!!! *Yes please*

    And, what I told you 'bout looking at other folks... Child puh-lease look right pass them!!!! Lol!!!! Continue to do you!!!! No explanation needed...

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, this is a TEST!!!! Trying to see what Happen to my previous comment???? #HELLO LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. The outfit looks very militant to me, which I love!!! Perfect for the cold weather! Your husband is so nice... he bought the boots, took the flicks and gave constructive criticism
    (lighting)~~~> MAD COOL!

    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I miss this. I love it. I think we need to do a girls get together thrifting and horse-back riding!

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!