Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dear Annoying Ass Co-worker...

Dear annoying ass co-worker,

I really don't like you.  I only smile and nod when you speak because my mother would drive up here and pop me if I didn't act as though I had home training.  It is amazing that you think that I would be remotely interested in your personal life.  I'm not even interested in what you do professionally.  Furthermore, I'm not offended that you don't like Obama and that you have an aversion to addressing ethnic groups by their proper names as opposed to common street slang.  HOWEVER, I am offended that your hands are always just as ashy as they were before you went into the men's room which lets me know that you don't wash them. 

So, in closing I would like to say, if you were on fire, I wouldn't spit on you.  If I see you walking or riding outside of work, I shall greet you with a double middle finger salute.  You jerkface, douche bag, ego maniacal, narcissistic, prejudice good ol boy.

Oh, and I keyed your car.

Peace mutha fu***.



12 comments:

  1. Get. Your. Life. Hilarious! Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this how I feel about both of my bosses. I just wanna drop kick/round house kick them.

    Guyanesesista.com
    #blmgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to figure who this is. I have it down to two people. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIRL! I AM HOLLERING!!! ROFLMAO!

    I guess we all have that one person, right?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG... I have to change my underwear... I just pissed myself. You are too funny??!?!? #icant #ireallycant


    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT THE????!!!! OMGGGGG... this is by FAR one of the BESTEST posts I have ever saw!!!! Too effin' FUNNY but sooo effin' TRUE!!!! Thanks for keeping it REAL cause it's hard out here in these streets!!!!!

    ROTFLMRAOBIG2B.... <--- Rolling on the floor laughing my RED ASS off before I go to BED!!!! *TOO FUNNY*

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO!!!! This has given me my laugh for the morning! Gosh, I swear everyone knows a jerk like this, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAOOOOO! The picture is HILLARIOUS! LOVE IT! I'm glad I don't have any co-workers like that! Some are very annoying, but not that bad 1

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am dying over here!!! Ha ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You just gave me my life with this post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, Rochelle, this is hilarious! Not that you have to work with an ass (that's NOT hilarious), but that you have vented your anger so eloquently! :-) Awesome work. Your photo story has me giggling.

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!