Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Sherbert Orange and Lime

Sup Rose Heads?  I'm getting caught up on my outfit ("Fit") sharing.  How far do you take casual Fridays at work?  I take them to the limit!  I work for an Architecture firm and the dress code is pretty relaxed so, I feel comfortable doing me.  Check it...

Oooh y'all I like these New York and Company ankle jean pants!  They make my thighs look RIGHT!  Do you hear me? LOL!  I love the boxy tops because I don't always want everything to be form fitting you know?  Let the stomach and the tatas breathe!



I don't care how much baby oil gel I put on my feet in the mornings, I still get that "ash mark" from these shoes.  Sigh...I'm not going to complain.  I love these Jessica Simpson sling back wedges.  It's like walking on stilts but, they look great!

And yes, those are peacock feathers on my big toes! I love funky nail art.

Alright...that's all for now!

Fit Facts:
Earrings - Forever 21
Bracelet - Ashro
Shoes - Dillard's Jessica Simpson
Jeans - NY&Co
Blouse - NY&Co

Keep Your Head to the Sky,
Rochelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!