Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Singing into the mic...

When I was a little girl, I would sing into whatever I deemed microphone worthy in my bedroom mirror.  I would be blowing too!  You couldn't tell me a damn thing!  Then, I grew up and realized that, apparently a million other little girls were doing the same thing and I wasn't as innovative as I had previously thought.  Oops.  Well.guess.freakin'.what?  I still do that!  Yes, at the ripe old age of THIRTY...I still sing into a pretend microphone. 
I mostly do it in my car because I'm scared for my husband to catch me.  I mean, will he think I'm lame?  Will he think I've reverted back to my childhood state?  Will he LAUGH?  So...I do it in my car.  I don't care if people look at me!  I don't know them folks!  Plus...I KNOW I sound good!  Typically, I would insert an "lol" there but...I know I sound good.

Here is the thing...I totally want to be a singer!  I mean, I don't need to be famous or whatever but, I want to make music and share it with the world...via the Internet...not really having to deal with lots of folks (see previous post).  I'm going to start recording more YouTube videos...straight up...for reals.  Here is one...

1 comment:

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!