Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

My, What Red LIPS You Have...

I'm back Rose Heads!  I'm sharing my outfit from Saturday.  Now, I'm still a novice at taking relaxed, candid and flawless photos for this here blog.  I'm working at it and drinking milk...soon I'll be strong...lol...you get the point. 

I consider myself in the wardrobe building phase.  I have a lot of cute pieces but, I'm just now (in my opinion) figuring out how to put myself together.  So, this is my way of chronicling my process to full fashion realization.  That's deep...but, that's real.  Check it...


There were other photos but, this was the best.  This outfit was cool and comfortable...good for Saturday thrifting!

I have been telling myself for the longest that I would buy some red lipstick.  Now, folks have given me the names of a lot of pricey lipsticks.  I'm sorry but, I'm not going to spend $14 - $20.00 for no lipstick!  So, I went to the good ol' Walgreen's and bought some Revlon, Really Red.  Let me tell you...it is really red and I love it!  It also has a Matte finish so it just pops to me....check it...



Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Necklace:  Thrifted
Bracelet:  Forever 21
Tank:  Charlotte Russe
Skirt:  Old Navy
Lips:  Revlon Matte Lipstick "Really Red"


Keep Your Head to the Sky!,
Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!