Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Demure Roarrrrrrrrrrrr....

Hello Rose Heads!  Since leopard print is all the rage...wait...when HASN'T it been?  I decided to throw on my INC Dolman sleeved top with my new Bodycon skirt from Forever 21.  Let me just say, I was skeptical when I bought this skirt.  I mean, it was $10.00.  What do you expect right?  Well, it's pretty awesome.  Sooo...I belted my dolman top, threw on some leopard shoes and kept it moving.  Now since I used a red belt...you would think I would have paired it with a red shoe.  That's what you get for thinking because I don't own a single red shoe.  GASP!  I've got to do better.  Trust...they're coming.  Until then...check out the fit as is!



I thought it came together quite nicely!

Remember my brooch earrings from my Thrifty Thangs post?  Here they are in full effect!


Yaay for thrifted items!

Fit Facts:
Earrings - Thrifted
Belt - Clavin Klein
Blouse - INC
Skirt - Forever 21 Plus Bodycon
Shoes - Gianni Bini

Keep Your Head to the Sky,
Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!