Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Get OVER it or Get UNDER it!

So what happens when you've planned out your life and the shit goes awry?  Let me tell you what happens...you either start the process of Getting OVER it or Getting UNDER it!

OR...

When I relaunched this blog, I had every intention of planning my posts in advance, making my projects on time and even throwing in a surprise or three when I got the chance!  Well NONE OF THAT HAPPENED!  Life got in the way!  So what if I'm not pulling in THE MOST folks and I don't have a media kit!  Hell most days I can't find the sewing kit! LOL!  I'm getting over it.

Now what I'm not 'gon do is have a #RoseReddSaid sponsored pitty party because I have a full time job, I'm in school, I have a husband, I have a beautiful son and a LIFE!  I'm not getting under the frustration, anger and whatever else!

So, decide you're going to start the "getting OVER it" process or the "getting UNDER it" process. BUT...just know the power is within you to feel and be whatever it is you want!  Don't blame your circumstances on life!  Make life bend to your rules! Just sayin...


2 comments:

  1. Girl, Great Post! I'm with you, I'm currently getting over a few things in my life! Thanks for the wake up call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes! It's ok to let a situation get you down temporarily, but eventually...YOU MUST GET OVER IT and move on!

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!