Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rrrratchet Rap! Ratchet Rap!

Hey y'all!  I don't know if you can imagine the dance I was doing while rapping and typing "Rrrratchet Rap! Ratchet Rap!"! LOL!  So, it just so happens that my 31st birthday is rapidly approaching!  Uh, yeah...I made a banner.  Don't get excited! It's just an awesome banner...


I also made a neat little flyer deal to tell all of my friends where I'll be on that day. But, a wise grasshopper told me to that that shit down!  You don't know WHO is going to be following us that day!  Smart grasshopper!

Effin' awesome!  I'm getting into the birthday groove.  While I love some good old Soul, R&B, Alternative, Pop, Country and Jazz music...I love rap as well.  It has to be good ratchet rap that touches my inner rat...ahem...excuse me...my inner HOOD rat.

Here are my birthday selections:

Hey! Hey!  I didn't say they would be PG-13.  I said they were ratchet!  Don't you judge me buddy!





5 comments:

  1. BLM girl showing love!

    Lol. I so love ratchet, but it is rrrrraw! Lol

    www.24plusstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, YES, YES to "Rich as fuck"! That's my song girl! LOL! I love the Kendrick Lamar cover to U.O.E.N.O too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the birthday banner! and there's nothing like booty poppin' rachet rap to get the morning started. i listen to it while cleaning the house on saturday mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated birthay! And, yes I too love me some Rocko thanks to my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!! All of the above!!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!