Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

2012 #FatGirl Bucket List

Listen, I'm not going to sugar coat it by, calling myself "thick", "curvy" or "voluptuous" I'm cute and sexy but, I'm fat.  I've gotten too big for my own health and comfort.  My coo-coo is hot all the time because my stomach lays on top of it and my thighs close over it.  I have to tuck my back fat into my bra strap and my chin and neck are inviting other chins and necks to visit all the time!

This isn't a I'm fat pitty party, I'm just setting up my post...follow me.

I've decided to live a healthier lifestyle for 2013 and beyond.  It's imperative to my personal happiness and comfort.

BUT...I've still got some things to eat before I get started.

Cracker Barrel Biscuits are freakin' amaze-balls!  Figo's Crabmeat Ravioli with Arrabbiata sauce...have mercy #PraiseMoses its' good!  Antico's pizza is authentic Italian good shit.  Papa John's taste like Chuck E Cheese pizza compared to this stuff.  #BankheadBounceGood  Finally, Curry shrimp Roti...this thing alone is a good Fifteen-HUNNID' calories but, it too shall visit the party in my tummy (so yummy, so yummy).

Checker's French Fries are seasoned with the magic of the fast food #SodiumGreaseandSoul.  Flammin' Hot Cheetos cannot and shall not be consumed without a Grape Fanta. #RatchetSnack and last but certainly not least, I must add the low cost, bottom of the barrel AmeriMex food that is the 7 Layer Burrito from the Bell of Tacos...don't forget that Fire Sauce to go with it #YumYumYumDelicioso

Clearly, I'm getting my gluttony out of the way before I sell my soul (and my stomach, thighs, chin, neck and back fat bra roll) to 2013...any more sinnin' to do before the New Year?



4 comments:

  1. Yes HONEY! I have a couple things that I need to get before I get on this challenge! I need a burger ...a good SLOPPY one! I've been on the Caramel Apple Frosty parfaits real hard too, maybe a couple more of those. LOL! I see your ratchet snack made the list! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I am so with you! You have SO inspired me to do my own bucket list. There are so many things on it. I look forward to getting started on the 6th. Let's do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let my outward appearance fool ya... I sooo got a FAT GIRL living inside of me!!!!! I can't say I'm working on a Bucket List I just may KICK the list but I will try and make better eating habits & choices! Let's just see how long it last! *shrugs* lol

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just CRACKED UP!! LOL! I know that's right!! Now let's get healthy!!

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!