Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Ratchet Snack List

Hey Rose Heads!  Are you having a good week?  My week got off to a bumpy start but, I'm making the best of it because this here life is too damn short! 

Sooo, earlier this week, I was venting to the #BLM ladies (Bloggers Like Me) about how this guy at my job was giving me the "oh no" face because I was eating Flamming Hot Cheetos and drinking a Pineapple Fanta.  I wanted him to let me eat my RATCHET SNACK in peace!  I mean dang!  So, that got my wheels turning and I decided to create short lists of all my fave RATCHET SNACK categories!


1. Fritos:  Perfect for dipping, chili's and more!  Hell, you KNOW it was a ratchet person that came up with a damn Frito Pie!  The hot breath advisory makes this perfect for...Ratchet Rating 10! 
2.  Flamming Hot Cheetos:  Cheese and spiciness PLUS it has the lick your fingers treat at the end.  Ratchet approved.
3.   Funyuns:  I mean, it's a chip version of an onion ring.  Ratchet stamp of approval. 
4.  Hot Fries:  Every candy lady, corner store, bodega or side sto' has these.  Spicy and ghetto in a bag.  Ratchet Certified.
5.  Flamming Hot Funyuns:  I mean...it's the baby of Flamming Hot Cheetos and Funyuns.  I bet Flamming Hot Cheetos totally seduced Funyuns.  Hot snack sex...Ratchet XXX.
6.  Cool Ranch Doritos:  A ranch corn chip.  Ratchet bells, ratchet bells, ratchet all the way!

1.  Sunflower seeds:  Anything you chew first only to spit out...definitely a ratchet classic.
2.  Peanuts (especially if they're boiled):  Country and Ratchet.  A hybrid ratchet snack.
3.  Pork Rinds or Cracklin's:  I don't eat no parts of the pig but, growing up, these were in my tummy quite frequently.  AND there was hot sauce involved.  Ratchet, ratchet everywhere and not a drop to drink.
4.  Fiddle Faddle or Crunch and Munch or the Carmel popcorn in that big ass tub of popcorn that you get during the holidays:  Popcorn with something sweet on top...that shit is not gourmet.  It's ratchet.

1.  Any type of Ramen or Oodles of Noodles:  Anything that costs $0.10 a pack...ratchet.  But I WILL put some Texas Pete hot sauce on them and SUPER MAN that bowl...Now watch me Youuuuuuuuu! Any food that makes you burst into a rap song...it's ratchet.
2.  Banquet Pot pie:  Meat and veggies in a crust with gravy.  Yeah...ratchet.  PLUS...they'll like $0.50.
3.  Bar S Hot dogs:  Again, I don't eat meat but, growing up...I would fry these up, get some bread with some onions and mustard.  Whoa Lord!  Help me Moses!  RAT-CHET-TA!
4.  Frozen Hot wings:  Super, triple, sigh...Twinkle, twinkle, ratchet snack...how I wonder where you at!



1.  Air Heads:  Boy!  That mystery white flavor!  Make you do the Tootsie Roll (don't act like you don't remember that dance).  Sweet and Ratchet.
2.  Now and Laters:  You already know "Red" is the best flavor! Chewy and ratchet.
3.  Sweet or Sour Gummy Worms:  Ratchet classic. 
4.  Lemon Heads:  If you know how to make the box whistle after you're done eating them...then, you're ratchet royalty!

1.  Pineapple Fanta.
2.  Orange Fanta.
3.  Grape Fanta.
4.  Tahitian Treat.

All ratchet because they are fruit flavored.  Raaaaaaaaa (take a breath) aaaatchet!

What are your favorite ratchet snacks?



19 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooooooooooooooo hilarious! Like, I'm rolling! Apparently, I'm super ratchet because I eat 90% of these items. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying from laughter because I eat several things on this list!!! Good ratchet roundup list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are silly but you forgot the flamming hot cheetos......questioning your ratchetness.......LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. HOLLERED. Now I can't get with you on the Flamin hot cheetos we were talking about the other day, but some of these...I CAN GET WITH! Don't tell nobody my kids' favorite meal is RAMEN! STRAIGHT RATCHET! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ramen noodles is my joint! I'm gonna add spicy Jamaican patties and Haitian fried bread.
    LOL let me eat my ratchet snack in peace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bwahahahahaha!!!! I am dying laughing! I am QUEEN of ratchet snacks. I have just about every one of those snacks in my arsenal. Let me also add Lays Salt & Vinegar chips with hot sauce AND I dip my flaming hot cheetos in cream cheese. Triflin, I know, but it's so good. I also love me some fritos, but not without a grip of canned chilli with sour cream on top. Yes lawd! Please also add jolly rancher sticks, sour pickles and those sour pour belts. I live for sour candies. I am a super ratchet snacker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Sips Top Ramen Broth*

    MMMHMM. I have Ratchet in me too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am laughing that you took the time to do this!!! But you had all the RACHET ones on there!! Glad you didn't call my regular flavor Doritios RACHET!! LOL!! I loved those growing up!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH.. I spelled RATCHET WRONG!! so RATCHET of me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm here for Flamin Hot ANYTHING!! Color me all kinds of RATCHET!! Shame on me! #BLMGirls

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is hilarious!

    ww.justbefresh.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. We don't have most of these foods over here in Australia, at least I haven't seen them! I think Orange Fanta might be the only one! (And I think Raspberry Fanta may have made its way to our shores sometime in the last couple of years.) I can see that I have a culinary adventure coming when I eventually make it over there. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Flaming hot cheetos, vitner's cheddar cheese chips, and Doritos topped with nacho cheese and peppers. Yum!

    Hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are insane! And I love it! Does anybody remember MUNCHO'S are am I totally dating myself? They are pretty disgusting but with a nice tall glass of BIG RED soda. . .yum! And the only kind of Frito's I eat are BBQ! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ro this list is hilarious..I'm almost crying its so funny and true..I def have some of the ratchet top items in my cabinet or I have consumed them in last 90 days.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Guess I'm a Ratchet snack girl..I love about 80% of things on these list. I have had some of them in the last 90 days..this post had me crying I was laughing so hard...loved it

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!