Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Since The World Might End...I'm Going In!

If the Mayan calendar is correct then, this is my last blog post.  I'm pretty sure, it's not but, for the sake of an excuse to act foolish, I'd like to create the my #GetChoLife #NegroPlease #Whaaaa and #Praise Moses lists for 2012.


The Chris Brown, Rihanna and Karrueche Tran Love Triangle:  Please stop. Chris, be with one or the other, but, not both.  C'mon now!  And ladies...stop playing with his pee-pee if you know it's not yours! That mess is tap dancing on my last coo-coo hair!

Apple:  Stop suing folks and holding patents and being douche bags.  If you truly care about the growth of technology and advancement, stop trying to create a damn monopoly!  Now!  How ya like THEM Apples...biotches!?!?!

All the States that filed Secession Petitions:  Really?  Y'all want to leave the union?  Well, take ya bish-asses on!  I understand you being upset but, if you didn't leave when Bush and Reagan were in office then...

Kat Williams:  HAVE. SEVERAL. SEATS!  I've rented out the GA Dome for you...just sit down!


Kenya Moore:  I remember watching Miss USA the year she won!  I was such a happy little girl watching her get crowned.  She has tarnished her legacy by acting so ugly all on the television.  My granny always said:  Pretty is as pretty does.  According to granny logic...this chick is Bear-illa (that would be a bear and gorilla) ugly.

Nicki Minaj:  Don't fight with THE Mariah Carey and do all that extra stuff!  Be your...original, out the box, pushing the envelope self...just keep your "gangsta" in your pocket...while you're on the television at least.

Joseline Hernandez:  Yeah....don't ever fight over a dude.  Just don't. Also, don't brag about taking folk's men from them...karma is like a boomerang (do you know what that is?)...nevermind. Mannnn! <----- and I MEAN that!

Flavor Flav:  Owner of a chicken joint (why??? That's so cliche!), proud father to a baker's dozen worth of kids and recent assault charge catching dude...not a good look Flav.  Do YOU know what time it is?  That's right!  Sit your ass down time!


Trina Braxton:  I love you and your sisters.  BUT...here's what you don't do... Don't go on the television and say that you gave some dude mouth neck and throat KNOWING your sons could watch that!  C'mon girl!

Bobbi Kristina:  Take some time to grow up.  You have your whole life ahead of you.  Don't make anymore statements, don't argue with your family publicly...just lay low and try to grieve and grow-up in peace.

Stacey Dash:  Bish...your accomplishments are this big and your ignorance is THIS BIG!!  Please refrain from speaking.

Donald Trump:  Kill yourself...and take the gun with you to the after life and kill yourself again!


Gabby Douglas:  Thank God for her talent and how she has inspired so many little Black girls!  Folks talking about her hair and they can't even turn a damn cartwheel!

Robin Roberts:  The epitome of a fighter!  Thank God for her being vocal and public about her illnesses giving people hope and courage.

Hurricane Sandy:  Thank God that the damage wasn't worse than it was.  Thank God the people affected are recovering.

President Barack Obama:  Thank God he got re-elected!


9 comments:

  1. This has got to be one of my favorite blog post ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never ever fail to bring the REAL! Love everything about this post! Sidebar: I live in Houston and those mofo's talking about secession DO NOT speak for me! I am keeping my black ass right here, waving my flag and loving my President!

    I hope you do stuff like this on your new YouTube channel. . .hint, hint :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this lol. I live in one of those states they need to focus on some other stuff like education

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaa at the "this big" Stacey Dash reference! I. CAN. NOT. LMAOOOO! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAASS!!! This post was EVERYTHING! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear your personality means everything to me!!!! LOL


    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, we need to send a tape of you to comedy central cuz you are a comedic MESS! Lah Ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok this was the best blog post I've ever read like for real!!!!! lollll loved it!

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!