Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Boots and Bows Biotch!

Hey y'all!  Today is my office holiday gathering.  Though I appreciate the free lunch I'm going to have to be honest and say that I'm not SUPER excited to be hanging out with some of these booger mining, booty scratching, penis touching and no hand washing, bigots, jerkfaces and pretentious posers.  The other 10 people are cool though! LOL!



I decided to be a bit festive and dress for the occasion.  We are going to South City Kitchen (prissy southern food for people that lack melanin) which is in walking distance from the office...hence the riding boots.  I'm not scuffing up my heels walking through these ATL streets!  Uh uh Boo Boo!


This is my serious I know think I'm cute face.  Le Boom.

Now that I'm looking at this pose, I'm noticing that my tummy is doing THE ABSOLUTE MOST!  But, hey, it's my stomach boo!  I earned her fair and square!


That's that Vanna Black smile! Pow!


Lace tights (okay these are really footless, they're from my freaky sneaky drawer...you know what I'm talkin' 'bout!  I've got to go buy some PG rated tights.) and boots.  Splack Cow!

Long hair don't care! Peace Biotch!  <--- I had to add that, it's the only way the title of this post makes any sense! LOL!

Any holiday parties coming up?


12 comments:

  1. ok!! Your outfit is too cute!! And does anyone from your job read your blog? Just asking because you be going IN! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Our holiday party is tomorrow and it's gonna be some drama because our Secret Sister is going to be revealed and people have been complaining all year - especially the person who I was surposed to be getting gifts for! I have some CHOICE words for her tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I am wondering why i have not ran into you - we work so close to each other if you are within walking distance from SCK - lol - we need to get together and do a post together and take pics - do our own blog linkup party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and omg - I am cracking up at your pics and what you wrote - I thankfully, work with a bunch of great people! yayyy for me...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rochelle! What type of people do you work with??? LOL! You look too cute in your outfit. I hope the lunch is fun, despite your trepidation. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous love your blouse and boots, check out my blog at

    www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! Hilarious!!! Those facial expressions matched the captions way too perfectly!

    Cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every SINGLE time I read a post from you, I almost piss my pants. #icant with you right now. Cute fit :)

    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO!!! I hope nobody from your job reads your blog...but oh wells. Freaking hilarity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is so festive ur so silly!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!