Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Cosmo VoxBox Post is Better Than Yours! Venus Embrace, Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape, Pilot FriXion Pens and Forever Red

Hey y'all!  Okay, so, here is the tea... If you don't have an Influenster account, then you're living in the dark ages of paid surveys and recycling cans for coins (okay maybe that's still awesome...go green biotch!).  It's a fun site that will send you products to review!  I mean first of all, it's never bad stuff and second of all it gives you blog content!

Sooo....let's talk about this "Cosmo VoxBox".


My FAVE thing in the ENTIRE box is the Venus Embrace razor:


Okay, I have to de-hair every other week.  I held off an extra week just to put the razor to the ultimate test...hey...don't look at the screen like that! LOL!  It was a smooth shave!  I switched out the blades and tried the "Oil of Olay" blades...OH MY GOD!  My skin felt so good and moisturized! I loved how I could just switch the blades out like that! The shave was a close shave but, not uncomfortable.   This is my go-to from now on!  I'm sold!

 My second fave out of the box were the Pilot FriXion erasable ink pens!:
Aside from the fact that the ink is erasable, I loved the grip on the pens and the fact that Pilot makes them!  I'm an avid list writer and sticky note user!  Also, the unique tribal design on the pens will allow me to easily identify them in case any of my co-workers try to abscond with my pens!

My third favorite thing was the Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape: 

When you want salty and sweet in one bite...this yummy delight will do it!  I mean this is a menstruating girl's best friend!  Throw-in some salt and vinegar potato chips and it's a break-up snack fest!

Last but not least is Forever Red by Bath and Body Works: 
This sexy perfume is (in my opinion) for an evening out (or in) with your honey.  It's sensual, floral and subtle with a hint of musk.  One dab behind each ear, one dab on each wrist and a over the panties coo-coo spray and you're golden! :)

I REALLY enjoyed everything in my little Cosmo VoxBox!  Definitely an A+ package!



2 comments:

  1. That is a NICE box! You are so silly. I fell out at "abscond" and "menstruating." SMH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cancelled my birchbox... it was kind wack to me and I've been looking for a new company. I will have to check influenster out.

    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!