Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Some OOTDs

Hey Rose Heads!  So, I'm not the best when it comes to taking photos of what I'm wearing.  However, one day while was perusing through the posts in the Bloggers Like Me group on FB, a blogger named Karen was talking about her month of October 30 Day Remix challenge.  I thought that was a smart idea!  Basically, you wear what you have in your closet and try to mix things up a bit and pair different items together to get more looks than what you've been rocking.  Since I'm on a perpetual budget, I liked that idea.  So, everyday, I try to post what I'm wearing on to Instagram.  I'm so proud of myself!  BUT...I neglect to post it here. So...here is October's outfit parade...so far...and I've missed a couple of days...don't judge.


Alright, this is me at work...today on 10/10.  I wanted to do a neutral look so, I paired a brown A-line skirt with a blouse and a brown blazer.  I paid $4 for the blazer and $5 for the skirt.  The necklace is a hand me down from my mama.  "She get it from her mama"...remember that song?



This is me yesterday, 10/9.  I bought that patterned blouse for $1 at the $1 consignment sale where I met Keren of "Two Stylish Kays".  I love that blog!  I got the shoes from Whitney James' store.  You know Nic's Picks...another good blog!



This was from 10/8.  I got that dress from Whitney's store too! The purple-ish fuscia colored pumps are suede and they're Jessica Simpson.  I puffy heart her man!



This is me on 10/6.  Isn't the bride beautiful!  We've known each other since college.  I actually sang two songs for her wedding.  It was lovely.  The dress is Calvin Klein.



This is me on 10/5.  Another thrifted blazer that I got for the low-low!  The stone washed jeans are from F21.  The pumps are from Target.  They're what I like to call "Black girl nude" they match my skin tone so well!



This is me on 10/4.  I got that scarf for $1!  The pants are F21.  The blazer is from Old Navy from waaay back in the day.  The shoes are Gianni Binni.  They're suede and have a chunky heel. LOVE!



This is me on 10/2.  I bought those pants from the ShapELy Elouise online boutique.  Check them out via my "Shopping Here is Awesome" link.

Well...that's it.  I love this challenge!  Why don't you play along?



2 comments:

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!