Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thrifting Meet-up and Common Sense 101

Hey there Rose Heads!  I technically had my FIRST EVER Rose Redd event.  Guess what I did?  I ENJOYED IT but, took no photos, no video...NUTHIN'!  Can you believe that?  How simple of me! Common Sense 101 says:  ALWAYS take pictures...ESPECIALLY if you're a blogger! HELLO and GOODBYE! Well, I took photos of the ladies that came as we were sitting down eating lunch.  Does that count?  LOL!


These are their post shopping, full belly, happy faces!

We meet up at Value Village off of Moreland Avenue in Atlanta.  I got a Jones of New York brown, black and grey hounds tooth blazer, and two blouses.  I'll take some pics and show them to you guys later. That store was well organized, clean and well lit.  I would have bought more but, I had to mind my pennies! Everyone walked away with something and it was truly so much fun to fellowship and get to know these ladies!  I want you meet YOU!  Please come to the next Rose Redd Thrifting meet-up!




4 comments:

  1. U know I laughed when you said you didn't take any pictures! LOL!! It's cool, you live and learn. I am glad you had a good time though. I want to do an event too, but I want to do a blogger meet up event where we bring out computers and just blog! I need to go ahead and set it up! LOL!! If I can come to your next one I will, but I will have my daughter with me. #thrifterintraining

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time, even though I had chaos. LOL. Looking forward to the the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a blast even though I had a chaos. I am looking forward to future events.

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!