Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall 'Fit...Men's Wear...Don't Care!

Hey Rose Heads!  Let me tell you something...all I need is a piece of some chilly weather to come around and I'm putting on the tights, jackets and scarves!  I hate to be cold!  It's not fun!  So, when I woke up yesterday and there was a cold snap in the air, I knew it was time to layer up!

I bought this tweed blazer with the suede lapel and elbow patches in July at a Value Village near my house.  It was $3.50!  I didn't care that it was a man's blazer because I knew that men's wear was trending and even if it wasn't...the blazer is off the chain cool!



I bought this dress from Target on clearance about four years ago!


The belt is from New York and Company...it was a red line for $5.00.  Can't beat that deal with eleven sticks!



Those blue earrings give me life enough to kill me and then, bring me back again!



I bought these shoes from Target for $29.00 and they are so comfy and on trend!  I love them! 

'Fit Facts:
Tweed and suede Blazer - Thrifted
Tribal print Dress - Target (old)
Tights - Target (last season)
Earrings - Thrifted
Belt - New York and Company




1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love your fashion, Fabulous!!!

    www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!