Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Some OOTD's...

Hey Rose Heads!  I haven't been posting too many outfit pics on here lately.  The main reason is because I'm busy y'all.  I forget!  I mean, I take pictures with my phone and Instagram daily but, as far as true outfit posts...I need to do better.  So, here are some pieces of what I've been wearing lately.

Have y'all ever shopped at an online thrift store?  Well, you should damn it!  I bought this FIERCE blazer from ReINstated and I received a plethora, ney, a DELUGE of compliments on it!  Check it out...




The blouse is from Old Navy and it is O.L.D.!  I got it like four or five years ago.  The slacks are from New York and Company.  They have the best pant sales of all time.  The shoes are from NY&Co too!

Now, this outfit below is a fave because I got that blouse for FOUR QUARTERS!  *Boom*  I got it from the Back by Popular Demand $1 Consignment sale (P.S. those ladies were off the damn chain at that thing!)  The dress underneath is from H&M.  It was $12.00 I think.  I got it a couple of years ago.




The shoes are Gianni Binni from Dillard's.  Y'all already know how I feel about the GB!  Welp, those are my two fave 'fits from the past two weeks. 

I'm making a vow to be better about taking WHOLE outfit photos to share with you all.  My bad, my bust, my fault!

Enjoy the rest of your week y'all!


2 comments:

  1. I like ReINstated, just recently made an order myself. Please do pass on any other good online thrifting sites!!!

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!