Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Deets on the Pleats!

Hey Rose Heads!  Today I'd like to share a OOTD post with you.  I've been thrifting and not taking any prisoners do you hear me? I'm talking serious, get down witch-cho bad self, uh-uh heffa don't you even look at that 'cause Imma buy it serious thrifting! LOL! 

Since pleats are so in, I really wanted to see if I could buy a vintage pleated skirt because I just didn't have the money to invest in the trend at a retail/re-hell store.  Lo and behold while I was shopping at the Value Village on Highway 5 in Douglasville, I found one!  *Boom*  What I love about this skirt is that it's long, it's navy and it's a light material so my legs and coo-coo don't get too hot.  I'm serious...don't like it when the pocket book gets too hot! Lol!

So, check out the 'fit!




The belt and shoes are also thrifted!  The blouses are from New York and Co.


3 comments:

  1. Of course you got to mention that pocketbook! Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "pocket book" joke. NIce skirt, great thrifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello i just love, love , love your blog. You are so Fabulous your blog is my **BLOG OF THE WEEK**... Check it out at www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!