Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

These are the Pieces of Me...

Hey my oh so lovely Rose Heads!  I'm really bad about taking photos when I need to.  I mean, when I'm flyer than fly, I don't take pictures.  What is that about?  So, instead of showing you what I have on today (which honestly is a repeat of something I've already posted...just with different shoes), I'm going to show you all the Random photos I've taken of myslef over the past few days.

This was me with my NEW NEUTRAL lipstick that I got from the Cover Girl Queen Collection.  It's called "Mocha Locha".  It would have been nice if the rest of my face was beat but, eh, what are you gonna do?


This was me at work.  It's almost nothing I love more than cardigans.


I bought these from Dillards.  They are Gianni Bini.  Love his shoes.  I own several pair.  Go to Dillards and check them out.  I think they're exclusive to Dillards.


I love vintage hair.  Clearly.  Oh and stripes and cheeta print...why not?


That cami is from one of my Fave places!  Forever 21+  It was 9.50 it has a little pocket too.  Perfect for work and play!


More Gianni Bini shoes!


Loc swoop!  I hate when people think I have braids or sister locs.  I have had locs for 12 years and I work hard to maintain them...don't play with the locs!  That's my mama's necklace she bought while thrifting..circa '86.


I washed my hair and put it up!  I love my shop...www.goodhairshop.com BUT...I was broke so, I used their product line NUMA to help me get right!


Alright...that's it!  Peace y'all!

P.S.  Did you see our First Lady last night?  What an inspirational, passionate, articulate and graceful woman she is!


1 comment:

  1. Yes! Those blue GB shoes are EVERYTHING! I have a linesister that LOVES Dilliard's shoes. We don't have a store in DC but I always check them out when I am in home in NC. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!