Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Thrifting with xKLusive...on a PARTY BUS!!!

Hey there Rose Heads!  On Saturday, I went thrifting on a PARTY BUS with xKLusive by Tiana.  I'm going to review my entire experience with you all!  I was excited about this little trip for two reasons, first, I wanted to go thrifting with my friends and enjoy not having to drive and second, I raffled off some cards from my handmade card business Two Tears in my Bucket!

When we got on the bus and it was so roomy and comfortable!  I was truly surprised.  Check it out!


As soon as we got on the bus, we got our xKLusive wrist bands that let the shop owners know we were with the group and needed our DISCOUNT! :)


Everyone on the bus was so friendly!  We enjoyed mimosas, ice breakers and raffles! Some of the raffles were from: Never Dessert You, Two Tears in my Bucket, xKLusive by Tiana, Trendi Confessions and so much more! It was great.




The first store we went to was SACK'S Thrift Avenue (is that not THE cutest name of your life?).  I loved it!  It was so organized and had both high and low end items.  Our group discount there was 20% and they also had pastries, coffee, OJ and bagels waiting for us. I got three blouses and a belt there.  I spent $7.50.







The next store we went to was the Junior League of Atlanta's Nearly New Thrift Shop.  Our discount at this store was 15%.  I got one blouse.  I forgot to take a photo y'all my bad BUT...the blouse is short sleeved, it has a gold shell applique on the pocket and gold shell buttons.  Cuteness.  My friend got a vintage Neiman Marcus party dress there.  Fab store.  I spent $5.50 here.


The last store we went to was Back by Popular Demand.  This is the same store we went to a couple of weeks ago for the $1.00 consignment sale.  It has a lot of nice items including a great formal wear section. I bought one blouse here.  Spent $7.25.


Afterwards, we were all tired and ready to eat so, we ate at a Mexican restaurant for more laughs and good times.  I will DEFINITELY be doing part two next month on the 20th!  Here is the flyer:














3 comments:

  1. I had a blast, can't wait until next month. Thanks for pulling me to come. I enjoyed myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute!!! I want to go! What are the details?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun. ATL has the best events. Nice finds too! Thanks for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!