Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

2 Seconds Away...

What's up Rose Heads?  Today, I thought I would do something a little different.  Today  I'm going to first share my awesome sauce outfit that I wore yesterday...

I wish I had taken a better photo so that you could see my shoes!  They are almond toe, grey and white sling backs.  I got them from Nine West like five years ago.  They are so comfy and fab.  The necklace used to belong to my mama...I think she told me she bought it in '88.  The pants are from Forever 21+.  Let me tell y'all obviously they are the star of the show.  I tried to be more neutral with my top A: because I was at work and didn't want to give them too much sexy at once (lol) and B: because I think when the bottom is so busy you chill on the top.
So, that's that for this outfit.

Fit Facts:
Black Cardi - New York and Company
Black Cami - Charlotte Russe
Floral Joggers - Forever 21+
Almond toe pumps - Nine West
Necklace - Vintage

NOW I'm TWO (2) SECONDS FROM...

...buying THIS dress:

...trying to replicate THIS look in our living room:
Pinned Image

...finishing our UPCYCLED kitchen table...
(It used to look like this...this isn't my kitchen btw...got it off Craigslist)

Now it looks like this...

I'm TWO SECONDS away from sexting this guy...
Don't worry...he's my husband...it's all good! LOL!

Enjoy your weekend!

Keep Your Head to the Sky,
Rochelle







2 comments:

  1. Yes!! for the saucy pants and keeping it spicy at home!

    Don't you want to turn comment verification off on this blog? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Lol@ don't worry he's my husband

    ~Sherine
    Stop by and say HI!
    Confessions Of A City Girl 

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!