Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Thrifty Thangs...

Hey Rose Heads!  Sup?  Today I want to show you my "new to me" thrifted maxi skirt!  I found this at the Good Will on Fairburn Road in good ol' Douglasville, GA!  What I like about the Good Will is that they are UBER organized and friendly!  They even have a plus size section...which is effin' awesome.


Let me tell you what I love about this skirt.  It has a drawstring waist, it has an almost tie die multi-colored chevron pattern, and it's all light weight cotton!  I mean...who can go wrong with that combo?  Let me help you out with that...NO ONE! :)


The top and the belt are ancient.  Both thrifted items from long ago.  My husband bought me that necklace from Dillard's when we were first married...that's my baby y'all!


My earrings were made by an awesome lady named Denise.  She owns Cre8tivesoul.com and has an Etsy store HERE.  I've had them for like five years and to this day, they're one of my most treasured pair of earrings.


Better shot of the earrings....LOVE them!

I would just like to say that I feel so much more fulfilled when I've spent next to nothing on an outfit.  It's like finding a $20.00 bill in the parking lot or someone unexpectedly paying your tab at a restaurant.  Ahhh...thrifting...

Fit Facts:
Maxi skirt - Thrifted
Peach puffy sleeved tee - Thrifted
Wide brown belt - Thrifted
Necklace (oldie but, goodie) - Dillard's

Keep Your Head to the Sky,
Rochelle




1 comment:

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!