Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday Random: Fashion Focal Point with Tailored Wardrobe

What's going on Rose Heads?  Today, I have some FUN-NESS for you!  My "Good Judy" (great friend), Renee of Tailored Wardrobe and I are doing a fun challenge!  We're using one fashion item to build an outfit around.  This go 'round we're using this a faux suede, cobalt blue, platform pump.  I scored these from Target!  They're $29.99.  I was like whaat! LOL!

You most certainly can play along!  Just link a blog post using the FFP for the week and the outfit you create in the comments below!  It's THAT simple! :)

Okay so here is the shoe...our FASHION FOCAL POINT... 



My style is classic eclectic.  So, that's what I'm going for.  Check it.

The Pants
These pants are from Forever 21+.  The chevron pattern is popular and trending right now but, I feel as though it's classic like hounds tooth or herringbone. The fact that they're black and white makes them incredibly versatile. The pants sale for $22.80.  A great price on a budget.



The Blouse
This blouse is from ASOS.  It comes in a size 14 which is great.  The muted earth tone colors remind me of the 90's when this style was very popular.  It's not that much of a bargain at a price point of $76.64 but, it's silk.  I'm sure a comparable blouse can be found else where but, for the sake of this post...we'll take it.



The Belt
For this outfit, I would lose the belt on the pants, tuck the blouse in and belt it with this beauty.  This is from ASOS too.  The price is almost $40.00 but, you'll get a lot of compliments with this baby!


The Earrings
These are from Forever 21 as well.  They fit perfectly with this look.  And...they're like $4.00.


The Purse
This purse would definitely do the trick! It's from this trendy plus size shop called Fashion to Figure.  Check them out for sure!   It's only $26.99 and the silhouette and the hardware make this bag good for Fall and for your collection in general!





So, there you have it!  Don't forget to stop by my girl, Renee's blog Tailored Wardrobe and check out her spin on our Fashion Focal Point...the Cobalt Blue suede (faux suede) pump!

6 comments:

  1. That style is soo you...OMG! I love the bag and bracelet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just purchased Cobalt Blue! Thanks RoseRedd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! And I'm trying to find the perfect pair of Cobalt Blue pumps for myself :-)

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!