Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Random: Casual Fridays and I made some FUNKY shoes...

Hey there Rose Heads?  Any good weekend plans?  I'm going with my girlfriend to get measured for my bridesmaid's dress for her wedding!  I'm doing her Save the Dates, Wedding Invites and Programs!  EX-CI-TING!  I wanted to show you the shoes I made (well drew on) and my thrifted top that I wore to work today!  Check it!


I drew some designs on these pumps because they were scuffed and need a rebirth.  What do you think?  If you want to send me yours, I can hook them up for a nominal fee of course.  E-mail me at: sodipo13@gmail.com if you're interested!


I love the looking down pose.  It's kinda like my trademark just sayin'.  I know I'm wrinkled but, this was on my lunch break.  If I had been thinking I'd have taken these this AM.


Boyfriend jeans are essential!  My friend gifted me these lived in pair and they're so comfy!  Love them!  They're from New York & Co.


I got this top from the Thrift Store.  It's Banana Republic.  So comfy and light for summer.

Well that's it y'all!  Enjoy your weekend!




4 comments:

  1. Love the shoes. Great design work on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rochelle! those shoes are everything!! really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Brandie! I love that girl..."everything"! I'll be using that!

      Delete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!