Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Manor Managing: Fruit bowl and Crate and Barrel Vase...THRIFTED!

What's going on Rose Heads?  Are you sitting at your desk at work flipping through blogs?  That's what I would be doing if I wasn't writing this post!  I don't really get started at work until after lunch...on Mondays of course!

I wanted to show y'all this fruit bowl and this vase I bought at the Good Will this weekend!  I couldn't believe this bowl was just sitting there!  I mean, was I the ONLY person that thought it was effin' phenomenal?  Apparently so. 


Look at this thing!  It's amazing!  I know that obviously there are a plethora of these in the world but, this is the first time that I've ever laid eyes on one!  It was only $4.50! 



There is a piece missing but, honestly, I don't think it takes away from it.  It actually looks like it was meant to be that way.

Okay, so, I'm going to decorate our kitchen with mint green, mustard yellow, lime green, forest green, and turquoise with pops of orange and blue!  This is kind of what I'm talking about.

Pinned Image

Moving on...

Here is the Crate and Barrel vase that I bought for $2.75.



Here is the tag for authenticity! :)  Can you believe this was so cheap!?!?!


This is going somewhere in my kitchen and it's going to be effin' awesome!



I also bought a large mirror and I spent $14.00 in all!  THEEE best haul EVER!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!