Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Getting Better at this...



I wanted to share what I wore today!  Shopping in my closet is the bee's knees and the tree's leaves! IJS!

I'm actually talking about something below these pics so, read on!





Hey Rose Heads!  My girlfriend told me something real today.  She said, you need to create a schedule for your blog!  She said I have good content (she's THEEE best EVER for saying that) but, that I need to have something consistent for my readers to check out.  She's right.  I think I have a pretty successful papercrafting blog here at Two Tears in my Bucket.  So, I felt like I was pretty well seasoned when it came to doing this whole "lifestyle blogging" thing.  Well, yeah...I'm not. 

So...

Here is the schedule:

Mondays - Manor Managing:  I call our home "The Washington Manor"  Doesn't that sound stately? No?  Well...moving on... It's going to be stuff about cooking, cleaning, decorating and home DIY projects.  I'll be showing off my housewares thrifted finds on these days.

Wednesdays - What I Want to Wear:  Photos of me in my clothes looking phenomenal (modesty is my strong suit). As well as any Polyvore boards I create or wish lists I have. I'll be showing off my clothing thrifted finds here too.

Fridays - Feeling Froggy: Ever heard that saying "If you're feeling froggy then jump?"  Yeah, well...it's akin to "just do it".  So, this feature is going to be about all the things I want to say during the course of the day/week but, can't because I have to be so "PC" in corporate America.

Sundays - Family Circus:  Me elaborating on how it feels to be a mama and a wife.  I'll be sharing how I navigate through this life belonging to the Washington men.

Alright...that's it y'all.  I'm going to do better around here!  You'll see!

Keep Your Head to the Sky,
Rochelle

3 comments:

  1. Great idea!!!! I will be definitely checking you out on Wednesdays I just followed you via Bloglovin!!! You are beautiful and I LOVE your hair!

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!