Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I Want to Wear: Floral Joggers

Hi there Rose Heads!  I bought these floral joggers from Forever 21+ and they are so comfortable and FLY (to me that is).  I had only worn them once before today and I wore them to work and I wanted to pair them down so, I wore a black cami and cardigan.  That combo didn't really do them any justice and I should have waited for a more "together" look.  So, I had purchased this blouse from NY & Co. and I thought...oooh, wouldn't it be nice to do a nude look with the blouse and nude shoes?  That's how it all came together.

My hubby wanted to take my picture before I put on my make-up and pinned my hair so, this is really raw but, at the end of the day, I'm glad he did it this way.  It enables me to embrace and appreciate Rochelle without all the "extras".





I LOVE this photo!  It screams I am EFFIN' WOMAN...hear me ROAR!  Plus, I didn't know my hair was that long!  Goodness!


Fit Facts:
Floral Joggers - Forever 21+ (similar)
Silky Blouse - NY & Co. (here)
Nude Pumps - Target Mossimo (here)
Black Skinny Belt - Dillards (old)


Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Okay, I've been avoiding F21 since high school (when I really wasn't anywhere close to the fluffy that I am now) thinking it was just for the super skinny, but you keep coming out with great pieces from there. I may need to give them a look for something other than accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I'm feeling this outfit! ;D

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!