Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I Want to Wear: Red Wide Leg Slacks

Hey Rose Heads!  I don't know if you shop at New York and Company.  BUT...I do!  Once or twice a year they have a buy one, get one free pants and jeans event.  Today is actually the last day for the event this go 'round.

I wanted to show you my slacks I bought from the sale.  I'm saving the "free" pair for a later post.


I would not normally wear red slacks but, hey, I'm 30 and in the happiest place I've ever been in in my life!  I'm not shying away from ANY color or style I want to try!


These are a size 14 and they fit like a glove.  They have a little stretch to them but, not too much.  Oh!  And since I'm in the "Noassatall" club, they make my booty look GREAT!!!  Boom! Pow! Splack-cow!

Fit Facts:
Red Wide Leg Slacks - NY & Co. (sold out..bummer)
Tan and White Stripes Top - Banana Republic (thrifted)
Red Platform, Slingback Pumps - Target (here)
Red Skinny Belt - Dillards (old)


4 comments:

  1. You = hilarious! They sent me a coupon and said I could use it with the sale; I didn't even open the email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sooooo fabulous!! I heart new York and co

    ReplyDelete

We all know what Rose Redd Said BUT...it's what YOU say that matters!